S&P 500 Forecast: Bullish
- S&P 500 Index Can Avoid Disappointing Facebook Outcomes After Increasing Amazon Marketplace Promises
- So far, more than 80% of S&P 500 companies have won revenue forecasts.
- Pfizer and Twitter products are in focus this week, which could set the tone for the wider market.
Dow Jones, S&P 500 and Nasdaq 100 indexes They have entered a consolidation phase in early 2022, expected to boost treasury production, inflation and the federation’s monetary policy acceleration. Invalid Income season It also increases market volatility; FAANG Companies draw different perspectives.
While Netflix And Facebook Desperate investors’ future direction and consumer growth below expectations, the rest – Tesla, Apple, Alphabet and Amazon – They have gained a lot of market value in terms of stellar results. These companies make up the bulk of the S&P 500 index, and therefore their earnings will have a significant impact on Benchmark.
Facebook Pulling the S&P 500 index down more than 2%, it lost more than a quarter of its market value on Thursday. Investors are upset that the DAUs have fallen for the first time and that the revenue policy has fallen short of expectations. Amazon After 15 hours, revenues increased by a wide margin, investing in various brands and investing in electric vehicle company Rivian. S&P 500 Index futures rose more than 1% in hours after trading positively.
A Various incomes Photography presents a challenge for technology giants as they struggle to keep pace with the rising wage crisis and the slow pace of the epidemic, which is affecting people’s lives and demand for digital services. Demand for smartphone equipment, accessories and electric vehicles is still strong, but the supply chain remains focused.
So far, more than half of that S&P 500 companies Reported results. Among them, 80% According to Bloomberg data, analysts’ forecasts rose 6.6 percent on average. The percentage of companies that delivered positive surprises is slightly lower than the previous quarter.
Major US Revenue EPS Forecast – Week 7-11 February
Looking ahead, Pfizer, Coca-Cola and Twitter are among the key companies reporting the results. Below is a summary of what to look for.
- Q4 is expected to generate $ 0.875 EPS and $ 24.18 billion
- Sales of CVD-19 vaccines are expected to reach $ 11.2-15.3 billion in the quarter, with $ 31 billion expected by 2022.
- The biggest unknown is Paxlovid – the Covenant-19 treatment pill – and its 2022 income guide.
- Pfizer is trading at 15.6 times P / E, below the five-year average of 18.8.
- EPS is expected to earn $ 0.411 and $ 8.93 billion in Q4
- A net revenue rise is overweighed by more market costs
- Coca-Cola is trading at 26.18 times the P / E, which is slightly higher than the five-year average of 24.0.
- $ 0.324 EPS and $ 1.58 billion are expected for Q4
- Advertising costs may decrease and the results may be in line with the agreement.
- This will be the first revenue call for Parag Agrawal, the new CEO. The plan focuses on promoting user growth and stimulating content in machine learning
- Twitter 139 is trading at P / E, 77 times below its five-year average