- Markets remain in holiday mode as frozen trading continues.
- China PBOC Open Market Operation (OMO) CNY200B delivers a 7-day opposite reverse CNY190B injection.
- China’s Q4 Beige Books have been cautious about cutting back on investing.
- EU Economic Commission for Italy (ECA)
- Spain’s parliament approves 2022 record budget At least 15% of corporate tax will be cleared by 2022.
- The Italian government’s budget law has been approved by the lower house of parliament (December 20, 2010).
- Weekly API Crude Oil Goods: 3.1M v -3.7M ago.
- Russia Gazprom [GAZP.RU] For December 29th (9th in a row), gas transit capacity will no longer resume via the Yamal-Europe pipeline.
Speakers / FX / Commodities / Erratum
- Indexes [Stoxx600 +0.22% at 489,58, FTSE +1.10% at 7,453.10, DAX -0.13% at 15,942.15, CAC-40 +0.07% at 7,186.21, IBEX-35 -0.27% at 8,665.11, FTSE MIB -0.14% at 27,406.00, SMI -0.16% at 12,949.85, S&P 500 Futures +0.23%].
- Market highlights: The European indexes open slightly to the bottom, but then slowly move to a higher record. In Europe, all bags are open but easy business; Top Sectors Consumer Choices and Materials; While it includes slow financial and industrial; Lukoil and | Gazprom confirm JV on gas exploration; No big income is expected in the coming US session.
- Consumer decision: RWS Holdings [RWS.UK] + 2% (CFO quit).
- Materials: Anglo American plc [AAL.UK] + 1% (talks to Vale).
- The Central Bank of Turkey has announced that inflation will continue in 2022 and will keep the 1-week repo price as a key policy tool. To maintain a moderate inflation rate of 5.0% and a floating exchange rate system.
- The Polish Central Bank Gatnar saw a 75bps speed increase during the January 4 MPC meeting. Poor PLN Zloty can lead to a big walk in the basics.
Currencies / Fixed Income
- The US dollar has risen sharply against securities. USD / JPY 115 tested high for 1 month; 115.25 with Traders on Key Establishment.
- EUR / USD is back below the 1.13 level and has been in the recent quarter.
- The TRY currency (Lira) has regained some strength during the recent rise in US dollar demand. Lira’s weakness continues despite CBRT taking steps to support the fund. The 10-year government bond could not use the currency due to a high of 24.75%.
- (RU) Russia Dec PMI Production: 51.6 v 51.5e (3rd direct expansion).
- (EU) Euro Zone November M3 Funding Y / Y ፡ 7. 7.3% v 7.6% e.
- (CH) Swiss Decim Expected Studies Thing 0.0 (flat) v -10.8 ago.
- (AT) Austria Dec. Manufacturing PMI ፡ 58.7 v 58.1 ago (18th direct expansion).
- (IN) India sold total INR200B to INR200B in 3-month, 6-month and 12-month accounts.
- (DK) Denmark sold total DKK in 3-month, 6-month, 9-month and 12-month accounts.
- 05:25 (EU) Daily ECB Fluid Stats.
- 05:30 (GR) Greek Debt Agency (PDMA) to sell 26-week accounts; Average profit margin% v -0.43% before; Bid to cover bid xv 2.07x before (December 1, 2021).
- 06:00 (BR) Brazil DC FGV Inflation IGPM M / M: 0.7% ev 0.0% before; Y / Y ፡ desc 17.6% ev 17.9% ago.
- 06:00 (PT) Portugal November Retail Sales M / M: No est v 2.3% ago; Y / Y’s no est v 3.4% ago.
- 06:45 (USA) Daily Libor Repair.
- 07:00 (US) No MBA Mortgage Application Information Scheduled (** Note 2-week valuable data will be released on Wednesday, January 5).
- 08:00 (UK) There is no daily Baltic dry mass index this week.
- 08:30 (US) November Primary Wholesale M / M: 1.5% ev 2.3% ago; Retail Inventures M / M ፡ 0.5% ev 0.1% ago.
- 08:30 (US) November Pre-Goods Trading Scale – $ 88.1 before v – $ 82.9B.
- 10:00 (US) November pending home sales M / M: 0.8% ev 7.5% before; Y / Y’s no est v -4.7% ago.
- 10:30 (USA) Weekly DOE Oil Products.
- 11 ፡ P 00 00 (RU) Russia Q3 Final GDP (3rd reading) Y / Y ፡ 4.4% ev 4.3% prelim.
- 11:00 (RU) Russia November Unemployment rate: 4.3% ev 4.3% ago.
- 11:00 (RU) Russia Nov Real Retail Y / Y ፡ ፡ 4.3% ev 4.1% ago.
- 11:00 (RU) Russia Oct Oct Real Salary Y / Y ፡ 1. 1.4% ev 2.0% ago.
- 11:00 (RU) Russia Decis Primary CPI M / M: 0.7% ev 1.0% ago; Y / Y ፡ 8.3% ev 8.4% ago.
- 12 ፡ Dec. 30 (BR) Brazil November Central Government Budget Balance (BRL) 1. 1.3 before v 28.2B.
- 13:00 (US) Treasury sells 2-year FRN reopening.
- 13:00 (US) Treasury 7 year notes to sell.
- 18:00 (KR) South Korea Nov Industrial Production M / M: + 2.5% ev -3.0% ago; Y / Y ፡ 3.4% ev 4.5% ago.