Get Forex Prediction using Basic, Emotional and Technical Position Analysis for Major Couples for December 20, 2021.
The difference between success and failure in a forex trading largely depends on the currency pairs you choose to trade on each week and in what direction, and not on the exact trading strategies you can use to determine trading inputs and outputs.
At the beginning of the trading week, it is a good idea to look at the big picture of what is going on in the market as a whole and how such developments are affecting the macro foundation and market sentiment.
There are a few really long ones. Trends In the market, so it may be a good time to trade now.
Large image 19We December 2021
Last week, Fox Market launched several important news releases and the first stages of the coronavirus virus in the West, especially in Europe. However, directional volatility was not particularly high, but we saw very active markets in the second half of the week following the release of the FOMC.
The US dollar has risen slightly with its long-term bullish trend, but the falcon from the FOMC on Wednesday did not move much behind the greenback.. The US dollar index ended near the start of the week.
Feelings of danger worsened during the week, Most stock markets, including the Benchmark US S&P 500 index, are weak. Most of the global stock markets fell this week, with currencies such as the Australian, New Zealand and Canadian dollars and key risk barometers. Feelings of insecurity are on the rise. Probably a factor as to why they’re doing so poorly in some European countries.. Secure currencies such as the Japanese yen, the Swiss franc and the US dollar are high, but at least in the case of the yen and the franc. It should be noted that all of these activities are relatively small and that the changes in the risk I am describing are nothing special and probably do not represent particularly strong business opportunities.
I wrote in. My Last week’s episode The best trades of the week are likely to be longer than the S&P 500 index and silver short after daily (New York) below $ 21.45. Fortunately, the Birr does not close below the $ 21.45 on the USD on any day of the week. Unfortunately, the S&P 500 index fell 1.9% during the week.
Basic analysis and market sentiment
Last week’s topic:
- The US FOMC has announced that it is doubling the speed of its tapping program, so that tapping will be completed by March 2022, after which a three-speed increase is expected. In the rest of the calendar year, it will reach about 1% of the total. This falcon lean was expected in the market, but it still seems to be having a cold effect. The federation has warned of high inflation and the impact of the Omecrona cholera virus, which could hit the United States and cause some economic damage. US PIPI data comes in at about 10% per year, which is quite high.
- The Bank of England has made a dramatic increase in inflation Basically 0.15% At 0.25%, UK inflation data rose 5.1% year-on-year, 4.8% higher than expected.
- Monthly policies from the European Central Bank, the National Bank of Switzerland, and the Bank of Japan did little to impress the market.
- Turkish lira has fallen to a new record low as hopes of another Turkish currency depreciating.
- The threat of coronary heart disease, also known as omega-3 fatty acids, continues to spread around the world.. The difference has changed dramatically, and recent studies show that it has a strong potential to escape existing vaccines. However, recent studies show that high doses of vaccine still provide protection against serious illness. Some European countries have announced new restrictions to prevent the spread of the disease, especially in the Netherlands, which has been under full lock-in for months. The UK is currently announcing nearly 100,000 new cases a day, which is still high.
- Australia’s unemployment data is higher than expected, up 5.6% from 4.6%.
Next week may be marked by a low economic calendar and low volatility. To Christmas – Down Starting on the weekendA direction that could be determined by the rapidly expanding oscillations in the UK, the Netherlands, Denmark and Norway. Next week’s major economic emissions are as follows:
- The Reserve Bank of Australia announces the latest monetary policy meeting minutes.
- Canada’s GDP data will be released.
Last week, new cases of cholera virus were reported worldwide last August. An estimated 56.8% of the world’s population now has at least one vaccine. Pharmaceutical industry analysts are already skeptical that the epidemic will end in 2022, with some speculating that it could continue until 2024 or 2025.
Omicron differences have been proven in more than eighty countries.
Newly confirmed Corona virus cases are generally the strongest growth in Australia, Bolivia, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Iceland, Italy, South Korea, Malta, Nigeria, Norway, Portugal, San Marino, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland. Vietnam and the United Kingdom.
US Dollar Index
Below shows the weekly price chart The US dollar index issued a silver candle last week after withdrawing from the resistance level set at 12257 last week.. Notice how this key level of resistance is recaptured – in fact, it took place after the FOMC was released and tested, this is probably a bear sign. This ongoing decline is not enough to break the long-term trend (the price is higher than it was 3 and 6 months ago) It is interesting to note that there is an obvious strong opposition here, which has an impact. Although this indicates a long-term tendency to bullying, it can also lead to bear dragging Or even vice versa. I will not look to the dollar as a key driver for any trade next week.
Euro / dollar
The Euro / USD pair closed its lowest weekly low in 18 months near the region’s low. These are symptoms of depression We will see further decline in the coming days and weeks. The Corona virus epidemic in the European Union and the United Kingdom is likely to continue and will require additional locks, such as the one in the Netherlands, which could create a tailspin for the euro. Deep support for bullying is possible because the US dollar is bullish but difficult to dismantle.
Dollar / Try it
The Turkish lira is depreciating and losing much of its value. Despite the Turkish business community’s strong opposition to such a move, the pace of inflation increased last week. We have seen again that Lira reached a new record and closed lower against the US dollar. There is a strong trend in Lira, Trading Problems Forex brokers are very difficult to use because they require large distributions and long overnight payments in long positions. However, the chances are that it will support further declines in TurkeyIra
USD / CAD
USD / CAD currency pair printed a Reasonably large and strong candle holder Last week, it closed in the highest quarter of its price range, the The maximum weekly closing price has been shown for over a year. Although these are signs of cruelty, it is important to note that the price has fallen by more than 1,3000 all year round., So it is important that the bulls are not overjoyed yet but rather monitor the situation. Bulls may be given good advice Expect over 1,3000 for a week or at least daily closing, Bold traders may need a Short trade entry if there is a strong fall following the test at 1.2960 / 1.3000.
I see this week in the financial markets that the best chance is less than the Euro pair pairs.